As we all await the world and live music to reopen; Trey and his friends have kept us sane with their weekly jams at the Beacon Theater.
During one of the sessions he recently quipped that “Reality just got spatchcocked.” I couldn’t agree more. 2020 was absolutely spatchcocked <Faceplant into Rok>
And that spawned this They Anastasio Reality Just Got Spatchcocked Raglan shirt design.
This listing is for a unisex raglan tee, 3/4 sleeve baseball style. Other options are available to be printed on
Almost all of my items are made to order. Please keep this in mind when ordering. If you need it by a certain date – please contact me.
A consummate classic, updated in triblend for a modern take.
- Triblends made from 3.4 oz, 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon blend, soft 40 singles material
- All other colors are 3.6 oz, 52/48 cotton/polyester blend, soft 40 singles material
- Raglan sleeves
- PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not available for this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1″ below the arm holes
- Sleeve Length is measured from the middle back collar to sleeve cuff
- What does 40 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
Super comfy and soft material filled with the classic style. Double check sizing as this is a unisex style shirt but runs slightly on the same side. Check out my other designs for more Phish, The Dead, Bowie, Pink Floyd and Trey Anastasio shirts